https://maximumsustainedperformance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/testosterone-benefits.jpg 510 750 Liza M https://maximumsustainedperformance.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-msp-300x161.png Liza M2020-03-23 21:05:542020-03-23 21:05:54What are the benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)?
Studies show that when men reach the age of 30 their Testosterone production begins to decline at a rate of 1% per year, every year. As Testosterone production declines men will start replacing 1lb of muscle with 1lb of fat yearly. This decline in Testosterone also begins to affect libido/sexual function, mental clarity, and energy levels. The good news is that with Testosterone Replacement Therapy we can restore your Testosterone levels to where they were when you were in your 20’s. When optimal Testosterone levels (800-1300) are combined with a good diet & exercise program (weight/resistance training & cardio) you can expect the following benefits:
- Weight Loss – especially belly fat, TRT promotes a faster metabolism which allows you to burn fat quickly & more efficiently.
- Increased muscle mass – as Testosterone levels are increased to optimal range, the muscle mass lost due to lack of exercise, injury, or illness can begin to strengthen once again. Adding a regular exercise program to your therapy can greatly accelerate this process.
- Increased energy levels – Low T can cause an overall feeling of lethargy, fatigue, and lack of energy. Optimized Testosterone levels will result in an increase in energy levels for more productivity and enjoyment in your life.
- Enhanced mental function – mental clarity replaces mental fogginess as your concentration improves. You will experience greater focus, cognitive skills, alertness, and awareness in your day to day activities.
- Improved sexual drive and performance – we know … this is an important one! The stamina and pleasure you once derived in this area of your life will return. Your most valued and treasured relationship will improve. The pleasure and zest of life will once again be a normal part of your daily activities.
- Restore happiness – This is only a partial list of the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Our doctors have made it their sole focus to help people just like you improve your quality of life with hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Find out for yourself how Testosterone Benefits listed above can change your life for the better. We have included a contact form on this page for your convenience. Once we receive your information, one of our clinical advisors will give you a call to discuss your personal needs and goals. Every person experiences Low T differently, making their individual needs unique to their own situation. By offering specialized treatment programs, we can help you live a happier, more productive life. What Are The Benefits of Testosterone Therapy? A life worth living with passion, excitement, and energy, or anything else you want it to be.low testosterone levels have been linked to mild depression. As you can tell by the list above, when these changes take place in your life, you will experience greater joy and happiness. Your mood will improve exponentially. You will find yourself walking a little taller and holding your head high again.